I always wanted to have a boyfriend, but along the years I realized that not any boyfriend can fulfill our desires. So it is not about finding a partner, is about finding the right partner for YOU. Here you have 6 things to consider before settling for someone!
- Pay attention to values over interests
- Discuss major topics before getting to serious (politics, religion..)
- Don't be scared to date someone with different personality traits
- Pay attention to his/her friends and family, make sure these are people you would want to spend time with
- Find someone you admire and that admires you back
- Stop looking for the perfect person
What am I missing? Let me know in the comments below!
Let's have the courage to love ourselves first this Valentine's Day ✌🏻❤✨ To win this Kylie Special Edition Valentine's makeup kit (and Hello Fears stickers!) you just have to follow these steps:
On Valentine's Day (or any day before that), go buy yourself your favorite flower 🌷 Take a picture with it and post it to Instagram – you have to be in the picture! On the caption write an empowering message to yourself and tag @hellofears. Use the hashtags #hellofears and #HFvalentinesday so I can easily find your picture.
Let me know in the comments of the Youtube video that you are participating in the challenge (write the name of your Instagram account there as well).
DEADLINE: February 15th 9:00 am ET
LAST WEEK'S WINNER
FOLLOW SAMMIE HERE:
Youtube: Sammie Floyd